Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh | Dr. Puneet Dhawan



Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - Dr. Puneet Dhawan, Karma Ayurveda  :

Hi Friends, myself Sonal Srivastava from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Due to my busy schedule, I became the patient of hypertension commonly called high blood pressure. I was following all the tips given by the doctor but nothing worked for me and soon I became a kidney patient. I got to know about this problem when I was taking routine tests for blood pressure measurement. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". dr puneet dhawan karma ayurveda reviews


As usual, I showed my reports to the doctor but this time he was shocked to see my reports. Then he started following some questions related to my lifestyle mainly diet. Seeing this situation, I asked him, “is everything fine?”  He answered, Mrs. Srivastava, your kidneys are not doing well as they have damaged. I was totally in shocked as those words reached to my mind through my eardrums. For a few seconds, I had turned into a statue as I became frozen. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


But when I gained my consciousness and realized that it’s reality, I asked him about the treatment for this problem. Firstly, he told me that your kidney problem has detected at its every early phase so you don’t need to worry at all as it can be cured. He prescribed me some medicines and also told me to restrict some edibles in my diet. As it was not possible for me to compromise with my diet. So, I searched on the YouTube about the best cure for kidney  disease. karma ayurveda negative fake fraud reviews


Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


After some days of analysis, I watched some videos on a channel where a large number of kidney patients like me got relieved from their kidney problem naturally and they are completely healthy now. From those videos, I took the address and name of the hospital and searched on the internet. As the reviews about this Ayurvedic hospital (Karma Ayurveda) was positive so I contacted this hospital for my kidney disease cure. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


After following some months of treatment, I got my normal kidneys’ health back and my reports were showing the improvement clearly. During the treatment, I had to follow a strict diet along with the natural treatment. But after that phase, my kidneys’ health became normal and now I am free to eat anything I want. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda scam fake fraud treatment


My family and I are very happy from the treatment of Karma Ayurveda and we also recommend kidney patients to contact this Ayurvedic hospital. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Sonal Srivastava Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which herbs are best for your kidney's health? | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Karma Ayurveda Patient Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

What is creatinine, Creatinine treatment in Ayurveda | Dr Puneet Dhawan