Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan.



Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews, - Karma Ayurveda Dr. Puneet Dhawan.


Self-care is one of the essential facets of being a wife, mother, daughter, and sister. Yes, a healthy female can do everything for the happiness of her and her family. karma ayurveda fraud fake scam treatment


Hello, 



I am Swati Arora, and I am a homemaker.  Before 2018, my life was perfect. On the 12th of March, 2018, I got to know about my proteinuria and diabetes problem. Yes, I have a family history of diabetes and kidney diseases, but I never took all those things seriously. Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I was doing great in my personal life. I was happy and doing the things that are vital for my family and me. Yes, at that time, I was juggling with some problems like bubbly urine, swollen legs, hands, and face, puffy eyes, reduced appetite, and pain in the back or sometimes stomach. I thought all these were the side effects of irregular periods and birth control pills. But, all of them are signs of proteinuria and diabetes. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda consumer complaints reviews


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


When I started consulting an allopathic nephrologist for my condition, he prescribed me some medications and a diet chart. I followed his medicine course for two and a half months, but it was a crass decision. At that time, I was so feeble that I couldn't walk without my friends and family's support. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Meanwhile, during my allopathic treatment, one of my loved ones informed me about Dr. Puneet Dhawan and Karma Ayurveda's Ayurvedic treatment. I approached him and started taking the treatment. The doctor prescribed me his natural medicines, a healthy diet chart, remedies, and yoga. After taking the Ayurvedic medications, it takes four months to abolish my health problems. And today, I am free from proteinuria, diabetes, and their agonies. karma ayurveda negative reviews


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Swati Arora Kidney Treatment Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


Now, I advise everyone to adopt Ayurvedic treatment to all those who are suffering from kidney-related problems. I always appreciate Dr. Puneet Dhawan for his help and treatment. He is a great man and does fantastic work to cure kidney patients. 


If you are in the same boat and have the same health issues, please contact Dr. Puneet Dhawan. karma ayurveda nsp delhi review


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which herbs are best for your kidney's health? | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Karma Ayurveda Patient Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

What is creatinine, Creatinine treatment in Ayurveda | Dr Puneet Dhawan